Shoott Privacy Request Process
At Shoott, we are committed to the responsible use of personal information. We comply with applicable federal, state, and international privacy laws and regulations to keep your information safe.
Residents of some states and countries may opt out of the sale or distribution of personal information, request that this information be deleted, or request to have a copy sent to them.
If you are a resident of one of these select states/countries and would like to exercise those rights, you have the following options:
- To opt out of the sale or distribution of personal information, please see the section below.
- To receive a copy of any personal information we have, or to request deletion of your personal information, please see the section below.
- We are required to keep all order related information for a minimum of four years for tax and business processing purposes. As such, we cannot facilitate any deletion requests if there is an order on your account within this timeframe. If you are unsure of your last order date, please contact email@example.com before submitting.
- Deleting your information will affect your ability to check your order history, provide proof of purchase, and our Customer Service team will not have any record of previous communications with shoott.com
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure the delivery of privacy request emails to your inbox.
Use the forms linked above for the most efficient way to facilitate a privacy request. If you still have questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Looking to manage your email preferences? Click Here.
Your Privacy Rights
At Shoott, we take your privacy very seriously, and we never monetize your information; we use it to enhance your experience with opportunities like special promotions and nearby offers.
When it comes to your rights as a consumer, we want to make sure you have everything you need to make informed decisions. You have the right to:
- Know how your personal information is used.
- Access, request and receive the personal information we have collected in a portable manner.
- Object to having your data sold or shared.
- And request that we delete your personal data.
To submit a request, click the “Make a Request” button below.